And when I see it I'll yell, "Look! The Capitol Dome...its all lighted up!"
Yes - he says lighted. Could Mr. Stewart be any more adorable? I think not.
Yes, folks. This is how it will be.
So here's a small tribute to the movie that has inspired me...and to the actual places I will be visiting!
On the set with director, Frank Capra.
Oh, and Happy Birthday Mr. Stewart. Say cheese. :)
{Lauryn}








3 comments:
He really is rather dreamy, isn't he?
I have always enjoyed his movies. I would like to purchase my favorite, but can't find it and not sure of the title. He was married and had a lot of children, most were boys. They owned a lot of land. It might have been "Shenodoah.'
Vickie
Hey! (This is Lydia Albano- as promised, I am stalking your delightful blog! :) )
I LOVE this. Mr. Smith Goes To Washington is definitely among the greatest movies ever made...why don't they make men like Jimmy anymore? *sigh*
Hmmm. Now I need to watch that movie again. And D.C. is so wonderful. I felt like kind of a loser when I went there the first time and standing on the steps of the Lincoln memorial I didn't think about the history but the fact that Jimmy Stewart had stood there. :D
Post a Comment